For EOSC Providers - Onboarding via Providers Dashboard
What are the practical steps to onboard my services, data and/or software to EOSC?
This content is under review and will be finalised soon.
The course will help you:
understand the purpose and benefits of service onboarding;
familiarise yourself with training resources and documentation relating to onboarding;
identify and take steps to prepare a service for onboarding;
perform onboarding via the web interface.
content within the course will take you up to 45 min to work through.
The course will guide you through the following topics:
- benefits of service onboarding and basic concepts and terms.
- finding instructions relating to the onboarding process.
- formal requirements regarding providers' legal status
- steps to take in order to prepare yourself and your services for onboarding.
- the registration of providers.
- further steps towards a better integration with the EOSC Marketplace.
It is advised that providers taking this course to familiarise themselves with the EOSC Portal.
By creating an account and enrolling on a course you can track your progress and earn a statement of participation.