EOSC Order Management System
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- understand how an order management service works
- explain the benefits of handling orders through the EOSC Order Management System
- be able to find relevant documentation
- be able carry out integration.
This course aims to:
- Give you an understanding of how the EOSC Order Management System operates;
- Inform you about the benefits of handling orders through the EOSC Order Management System
- Teach you how to integrate your resource(s) with the EOSC Order Management System.
The material within the course will take you up to 30 minutes to work through. This course briefly explains the operation of the EOSC Order Management System from the perspective of end users and the Order Management team. It further focuses on the various integration options and the actions a provider should take to enable users to order services via the EOSC Marketplace.
It is advised that service providers who want to take this course complete the course How to onboard services to the EOSC Marketplace via EOSC Providers Dashboard? or How to onboard services to the EOSC Marketplace via the EOSC Portal Open API?
EOSC Core services
Research infrastructure managers
By creating an account and enrolling on a course you can track your progress and earn a statement of participation.